Saturday 3 March 2012

My miniatures collection...Tea Party


My miniatures collection lives in my glass china cabinet.
You will see my royal albert tea set in the background


This is my tiny porcelain Rabbit sitting in my wee little vintage chair



Sweet little dolly...1cm tall


Porcelian Cat having a stretch


Tiny wee warwick Teddy Bear made from English Pewter...


Very old antique Elephant made of Ivory....it was my Grandmothers


Sweet little porcelain Duck


Porcelan Birds...


....and there are some many more for another day

I will keep posting my little collection and I plan to give away some of my miniatures so stay tuned



4 comments:

  1. Your miniatures are absolutely gorgeous!! Will you be running a competition on your page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...!!!

      It's not a competition it will be a free give away to my followers interested in miniatures. So at this stage as you are my only follower it looks like its all you...

      I would like to invite everyone to join in the fun and follow my blog

      Delete